ASX 0.87% $60.00 asx limited

traders please read this. Dear H C users,I am almost there...

1. 84 Posts.
    traders please read this. Dear H C users,

I am almost there myself.. I came here after my mate told me it's a good spot for a second opinion and sometimes to do the exact opposite of what a lot of you guys are saying... lol. I don't mess around with short term specs at all. I trade with the big boys and do most buying and selling at 2.15 pm. I am only 20 years old.. yet this week I have made $500 already... I have a short term and longer term porfolio. EG.. my longer term portfolio has ZFX AND GDY. My short term trades may range from 1 hour to 1 month. Since the age of 15 I have been learning and have lived and breathed the asx. I dont know what the future lies for me..but I would love to start learning some more sophisticated techniques. My current methods rely on candle patterns, trendlines, support res lines and chanells, volume and of coures the moving averages. I keep it very simple. I would like to get to know a lot of you better.. the serious... pro traders or almost there pros. I'm interested to talk to those who trade the asx 300 etc. I trade CFD's with CMC. I wil be moving back to The Gold Coast soon... so it would be great to meet up with some of you pros.. I really need a mentor. Anyway.. basically.. i need some regular friends on here.. regulars who I can meet up woith in the mornign and discuss trades and exchange ideas. Can all PRO traders reply to this topic. If you are a ramper or complete fool.. do not. I'm here to make some serious dosh. I look forward to meeting some of you in the future.

Regards

Tradeit

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$60.00
Change
0.520(0.87%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63B
Open High Low Value Volume
$59.54 $60.22 $59.50 $25.48M 424.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 600 $59.98

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$60.01 288 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.