AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

who holds aex and has faith, page-29

1. 1,263 Posts.
    satori - what do you mean you cant see any reasons for the market to jump back in - you are currently reading them all - I mean you said yourself, Hot Copper is the market. It has a "dramatic" effect on the share price remember. Just read hot copper and you will have all you need to know.

How the hell can HC have such an impact on the share price when practically everybody here is ramping it and yet it goes down. Either everybody here talking cr@p or more likely, there is a much greater market out there of which HC represents a tiny sample.

I hate the thought of this site getting too much bigger to the point where the registered users make up a significant percentage of the market. With all the cr@p flying around and easily led misinformed gullible types taking it all in - well - thats a recipe for disaster. The greater market is volatile enough without being able to feed each others jeckyl and hyde mentalities.

In fact the more people talk about certain companies the less I want to invest - trading maybe a different story - but investing - no!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.