AEX 0.00% 1.1¢ acclaim exploration nl

I still hold my 3.5 mill @ 3.6 cents. I have seen this before,...

1. 19 Posts.
    I still hold my 3.5 mill @ 3.6 cents. I have seen this before, everyone thought I was mad when I brought PDN @ 40 cents, I still hold that as well. I don't post often but read alot of posts on HC, from my view point
    there was a herd mentallity before the announcement with the run up, and again after the announcement with the sell off, probably traders and amateures panicking. This indicates to me that people don't beleive or know ( through lack of research ) about AEX. This type of movement on this type of stock happens ( a lot ) and will probably happen again. SO If you are an "investor" your are in for the long haul, regardless of what happens short term. If you are a trader then you are in and out almost daily, but if you are an amateur who does not have the time or ability to do proper research then this is just a gamble for you and you probably will loss money ( I hope you don't).
    So what would I suggest, everyone to take a big deep breath, relax alittle, work out what is you entry / exit price for this stock ( without reading the hype ) and remember if you cannot afford to loss all your money then a speculative stock like AEX is probably not for you !
    I wish everyone successful trades and lives.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.