SPA 0.00% 1.8¢ spacetalk ltd

Who holds MWR?

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    I’m at similar level to you Access >500,000 and have taken out the full SPP, unfortunately I expect to be receiving a large portion of that back as a cheque as well.

My strategy is identifying companies that have strong fundamentals and a large capacity for growth but for an identifiable reason have had a significant sentiment drop. I haven’t been able to identify any other company in the ASX that is in such a huge sentiment hole, that is doing so many things correctly, to me MWR has a bright future, how long that takes to reflect in the stock price, not sure ? It seems people are wanting to see unit sales and are less likely to anticipate sales, having been burned previously.

That being said, what influence would you be interested in exerting? I am happy with 95% of what is going on at MWR, I agree there have been some mistakes with announcements and guidance but everything is very clear through the retrospectoscope and from the sidelines. Also let’s not underestimate the impact Covid is having on small cap growth stocks. I have seen this period as a great opportunity to accumulate stock at a very low price. I am still hopeful that the appointment of Martin Petty will improve this area and restore confidence in MWR.
  2. 1,798 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1904
    Yeah I get that. I’m a private guy that likes my anonymity and don’t like to disclose positions but I think that there would be a decent block on HC that own MWR - thought I’d give a rough range as it’s a bit unfair to ask others if I don’t. If my hunch is right that gives us a voice if ever there’s interest.

Thx for setting up the email. Let’s see if this goes anywhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.478M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $1.475K 81.96K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 844607 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 61603 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 40000
Last updated 12.53pm 05/06/2024 ?
SPA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.