LOK looksmart limited

who is accumulating ???

1. 852 Posts.
    Hi,

I did mention this some time ago and it appears someone is accumulating a fair bit of Lok shares.

Got this post: Agentcooper
    Ozestock.
    ==========================================

I don't know about manipulation of the price because it isn't something I can comprehend how "they" do it. Nevertheless, I do see it consolidating around this level just like it did at the 14/15c level following the surge from 8c back in late Oct.

Irresepctive though...and at the risk of probably repeating myself from my previous (infreuqnet) posts is this: Merril Lynch's relentless accumulation of LOK since the beginning of November.

If you scan through the broking houses you see lots of brokers buying & selling a stock (client orders) but with Merrils the pattern is different:

20m shares bought since 1/11 at an avge price of 20.5c.

And in that same time frame they have sold just 80,000 shares! Last week alone, they bought 852,000 @ 23.5c and a total of 2.1m over the last 8 trading days.

With 338.1m LOK CDIs on issue, Merrils have now accumulated 5.9% of the stock on behalf of someone or themselves or whatever. And in just 2 months.

Coop
    ==========================================
    Worth keeping an eye out !!!!

Cheers markco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.