TV2 0.00% 0.8¢ tv2u international limited

I posted this video yesterday regarding Alan Boyd and his...

1. 826 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 292
    I posted this video yesterday regarding Alan Boyd and his involvement in sourcing new technologies required for the 300 new SMART cities to be constructed in China and the SMART IOT retrofit of existing cities such as Shenzhen.

As this thread is titled 'Who is Alan Boyd' I though that it would be worthwhile re-posting it here. A blind man on a galloping horse could see the link between this video's content and the three new products lines (Transport, Education and Connected Energy Solutions) described in the 26th June announcement.

No less the modular 'hub-of-things' add-on matrix described and illustrated in the 27th June announcement and even more specifically the additional details regarding SMART Homes in 28th June announcement (which referenced China explicitly).  The second announcement on June 28th (re STB's) included a promissory statement on further announcements to be released shortly regarding SMART Buildings and SMART Energy Management products to be released through/by TV2U.

As I mentioned in yesterdays post Boyd, Fitzgerald and Brown are travelling to China next week to meet several companies (namely Shenzhen Ruihe Construction) with a view to bringing SMART Home technologies to customers.

In the 27th April announcement Boyd stated that he was sold on TV2U after a chance meeting with Fitzgerald in London just before Christmas 2016. Please bear the above in mind when you watch the video right through to the end.

Many thanks again to @Sanch who originally found and posted this video.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TV2 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.