EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

re: thor king of strength By the way: On a FAR MORE serious...

1. 238 Posts.
    re: thor king of strength By the way: On a FAR MORE serious note....
    Who changed my password for Hotcopper, adding an extra "m"in the end...I was trying to get in to H/C for 10 minutes and could not. Wondering wether I had been "banned".....The red sentence however, did say nothing about my having being banned.....Only something wrong with my password.....Went to check my password (Kept by Firefox....And Found the extra "m"in the end...After that, I physically wrote the password (my real one, not the hacked one) and had no problem login on to H/C.
    After a while went back to the passwords (kept by Firefox) and to my surprise the original password for Thoriel (my nick) had been corrected again!!!!!!!
    They , in other words, realised that I was in Hotcopper and went straight back to "clean"their hacking tracks.....I have already informed "some"of the authorities. Tomorrow the matter will go MUCH further.
    I also know which IP address is the HACKER, the Criminal. It's a Sydney Interprimus IP.
    ...................And I more or Less KNOW "who"he\they are........................................Hence my writing this unacceptably CRIMINALLY UNETHICAL HACKING on this EXT thread!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $693 78.87K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 6884635 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.