GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

who is attacking italy's bonds? , page-12

1. 11,173 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 51
    Excellent post NK... it adds key information to the one I posted last night. So in addition to my stuff, you make the crucial point that "50% of Italian bonds are owned by Italians or Italian Banks"
    and even more important, that the "private debt of Italians is at the lowest end at around 50% of GDP versus 100% average in Euroland and 150% in USA and UK. They never borrowed heavily in the housing boom" and that "corporate debt is at the low end as well compared to Euroland and the Italian banks are better managed than the Fench and Germans". Your killer line IMO is: "The Italians are in far better shape than the media hounds make out."

This is the nub of the issue. Just to recap my post on another thread in response to a well-known poster:

"Italy is not a train wreck. Italians own most of the bonds, not the banksters. All the banksters are trying to do is get their grubby hands on the thousands of tonnes of gold Italy has backing its economy. Italy has a great economy, the Lamborghini of Europe. Look what they have: one of top three tourist industries, one of top wine exporters in world, top cars, top motorbikes, top coffee machines, top coffee, fashion, food etc etc. It's a bankster scam.

Bust the banksters! Buy gold, silver and anything Italian you can folks...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.