SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

who is bank of deyang co?, page-17

1. 3,108 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    Hi Pandev

Believe me when I say I am not happy with the way this whole saga has been playing out, yet by being a shareholder I choose to be part of the ride.

Good luck to Hanlong they have put an offer out there, the only one we have seen. With well documented delays and na sayers they have still managed to achieve finance where we couldn't.

Nor do I blame management. Our ore has to get out of the ground and to market or we don't have a business. I think the board are smart enough to explore all possibilities for the future of the project. We have African countries wanting to advance the project so time is ticking for us.

Like all LT holders I would much prefer to ride this wave for years to come. I would love to see some one come over the top of Hanlongs bid. With history as a reference and the hard work taken to get this far the sliding timeframe in my eyes is irrelevant. Annoying but irrelivant.

The project is moving forward slowly. I prefer this to sitting still.

Business is business and Hanlong are playing it well unfortunately.

We can't blame Hanlong for the offer, it's the system we should blame as has been discussed on various threads.

cheers
    donedeal

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.