GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

who is being played - gullible sharholders?

1. 522 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Been a gullible shareholder for a while now and been doing some reflecting. Was one of those 27.96% of shareholders that took up the current options in Aug 09. Looking back I remember agonised over taking up the entitlement. What gave me pain at the time was why offer the options before the testing was completed. It?s obvious in hindsight ? get the money now and forget about the option holders. It was their choice.

Now 12 months later have things changed? After telling shareholders they have been bad boys and will now keep us informed, what has happened, very little as usual.

Who is running the show - A car salesman with definitely no scruples. I feel I can see his game now. Lets do nothing until one week to go, pump out as much garbage as we can and hope the share price rises to 15 cents this way we can get as many gullible option holders to convert as we can. Then once the dust settles and the market sees what we actually have, the price will drop and bad luck to those who took the options up. At least we now have some more working capital to pay our salaries for the next year or two.

In hindsight, why did Sciano not take up his option entitlement. Wouldn?t have cost him much. Obviously he knows what it is worth and was not prepared to put up his own money. He is not silly and like us other shareholders, if there is money to be made he would be in also. With both GDN & WCU paying his nice salary at the time I am sure he could have afforded it much more than most of us.

Call me a cynic, but what has Sciano done besides substantially diluting long term holders. Why do things progress so slowly with no urgency? Probably because GDN want to keep those gullible shareholders hanging on for as long as possible ?just in case something does happen?

Why don?t I get out? I?ve lost a bucket load already and selling now is not worth the gamble for the little I have to lose. I will hang on ?just in case?. Stupid me? Time will tell.

I have had a gutful of all this. Maybe I should listen to the non holders on this forum and protect the little capital I have left. Very tempting.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.