AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Who is buying at 4.25cps, page-48

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    Record low volume today post yankee dilution
    Only 14M traded and ChiX volume now also collapsing as ASX volume has done.
    No updated Form 604 since last Wednesday 8 August, thats 7 days now with no notice.

looks like acceptee volume has dried up also as if there were more acceptance or on market purchases she is ASX bound to disclose these but there aint any!

Looks like the extension purpose wasnt to acquire shares but to ensure the acceptees cant renege and banked their 4.2c cheques so consideration passes and the transfer of shares becomes irrevocable.

Gina hasnt notifed any increase in shares since 8 August of 58.63%.
    looks like she has stalled below 60% and saturation point has hit.

I dont think Gina will extend again nor up the offer now.
    FMG dont need to bid as they hold the blocking card which Gina knew from the start.

Gina cant get much more even at 8c a share as I cant see the remainder selling low for any price.
    Heck I wont sell at all and there are a lot of long term holders left who are like me.
    With such low volume, AGO can rocket higher with a buying volume spike once market realises AGO will remain listed with large tax free profits under tightly held aussie control and massive resources.

Next step will be the EGM & BOD sweep and then trading halts as the new deals start being signed & the new AGO will start again.

Thats why I HOLD LONG & HOLD STRONG!
    Last edited by Samboy69: 14/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.