AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Who is buying at 4.25cps, page-57

1. 19 Posts.
    Buying back in at a lower price after the bid closes may not eventuate.

With two days to go till the bid closes, it may be time for holders and ones that decided to sell earlier, to re think the situation as to where the current AGO price will be after Friday 17th of August. It may of course stay the same if the bid, is extended again.

A lot of posts have encouraged holders to stay strong including AGO United Group which I am a member of. They really have been the stalwarts continually working in the background to improve where possible a better outcome for all holders of AGO. I anguished on Friday 3rd of August whether to sell or hold, In the end I did all a small parcel, however a re think over that weekend led me t buy some more AGO at 0.0425 last week, really not a big difference to the sale price on market at 0.042.

THE CURRENT PRICE MAY NOT GO
    DOWN......BUT UP.

I have been in and out of AGO since 2008 and I consider, at this stage that the new AGO, with a new board and management and the backing of both Gina Hancock and Andrew Forrest, then AGO maybe a great and profitable company again. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.