GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

who is buying my stock

1. 993 Posts.
    Same bodies undertaking the same strategies

For every seller in the market place there is a buyer

For all of you that are considering selling review the information on hand - do not read the fools on Hot copper that are so called experts.

A development rig has been brought in - yes they may have to increase the fracture however that is common in the oil and gas industry - in all mining to be exact. The flow was increasing when the decommissioned the current rig.

Also ask the question why two investment house have contributed funds in the past 6 months

Also consider why a director purchased considerable stock in the past two months - if this stock is so bad he would have stuck it on the Eagles last weekend

Also consider the fact that those that are writing this stock off are also the ones buying as you panic - I for one have purchased more today but I have never downramped

The stock does not end with this well - they are organising permitting for the second well - why are they intending to target known zones with the second well - to maximise cash flow

Who cares whether this drops to 30 cents - the gas is there - numerous geoligists have reviewed the current well.

They have clearly stated the uranium entitlement - they are not allowed to state the issue price under corporate regulations.

If you had not read HC and only read the announcements, undertaken research into the area and read experts reports would you consider buying this stock at this price - if no sell today.

Ask yourself :who is buying my stock" when you sell

One strategy is to sell half and maybe buy at a lower price - thus reducing your average buy price but at the sametime covering the risk of a positive announcement being made

If Sue12 and co are not buying why are they wasting time on this forum? they woiuld be chasing other stocks

My tip is this stock will continue to go down until next Monday then watch them all jump in as the flow rates could be released from that point on
    Wally

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.