IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Well at 10 cents, I couldn't help myself but sell to that...

1. 336 Posts.
    Well at 10 cents, I couldn't help myself but sell to that nut.

Sorry, but considering that I sold IGR's at 24 cents to buy oppies at 8.5 cents, selling the oppies at 10 cents today, that's the equivalent of selling IGR shares at 26.5 for me. The oppies price is worth about 4 cents using the Black Scholes options pricing model.

But you will be happy to know that I reinvested the funds into the fully paid shares this afternoon.

I think we must be getting close to some news out of Borthanna. Would be great to know the current depth of drilling.

I'm sure we will find out soon enough. Good to see that the POG plunge and market rout is shaking out the non-believers.

POG should consolidate around USD585 before heading higher. That is the price being written about the most in recent press releases.

Funny how the threat of inflation is scaring the markets lower, but also sending the POG lower. There is no logic in this. If the inflation numbers out this week in the US scare the markets, we should see a solid rebound in the POG. So too IGR.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.