IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Well, Cdchi, kojasper, it is I that bought the 100k @ 10!You...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Well, Cdchi, kojasper, it is I that bought the 100k @ 10!
    You see, when the headstock was at 25c. I sold 100k and have used the $25,000 to buy 250,000 options at an average price of 9.3c...(that is after paying my ticket clipper his well deserved fee!!)
    Now,would I rather have 250k options when the price hits $1 for the headstock and say 75c for the options or would I rather have the 100k headstock??
    Let's see...100k @ $1 is $100,000
    250k @ 0.75c is$187,500
    mmmm!!!! No doubt from the way you post you are some big time traders so the difference in the above may not get you out of bed, but for us "nutjobs" that seems like a fair amount of difference,Black.Scholes,Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy not withstanding !!
    Could I have bought them cheaper?? maybe..and if I can I will average down and get even more..
    You see guys it is hard for us nutjobs to always buy at the very bottom and sell at the very top so we do our best and leave the real intelligent stuff to you pros !!
    Of course,if Borthanna comes in say, today, I would have bought at the bottom and you would have sold at the bottom...and the price you paid to buy the headstock yesterday is possibly going to look a little high after the opening today, no??
    Ah guys!! if everything was black and white we would all be in the Cook Islands wasting away our time counting money....
    Still I will follow your comments and postings with awe
    to try and glean any little bit of knowledge and experience that may fall from your lips.
    ..No hard feelings and good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.