LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Hi Steve, Having seen a few of your posts elsewhere, I sense you...

1. 2,635 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 318
    Hi Steve, Having seen a few of your posts elsewhere, I sense you have a mature experienced view on a range of stock and their prospects.
    I entered LVT on the rise about 4 years ago from memory and paid through the nose. Ever since, it seems to have been downward and downward. In the past the CEO had promised so much and under delivered. I hindsight, they had no strategy. The linked u with a Canadian software firm on meeting software using AI. The they linked up with Linius in Australia. All these things came to nothing and no further mention is made.
    The question is now, do they have a good strategy? Are they good at implementing that strategy, or is it all 'hot air'. The presentations and words include so much marketing buzz words and language. It seems like they think that by continuing to talk that marketing language, that will somehow save the good ship LVT from oblivion!
    So, I raised some questions above.
    Do they have the right strategy, the right people including the CEO in place to make this a success or have well really down our 'dough'?
    I am interest in your views and of others as to whether there is now real and strong momentum in sales delivery?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.