LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Although I am not in this space and do not proclaim to be an...

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    Although I am not in this space and do not proclaim to be an expert, I do work in the technology sector and have input in the adoption of new technologies.

LVTs offering appears to have what is considered product-market fit. It has shown to be able to repeatedly win large tenders and that is their ticket to growth. In the tech world, you don't need to be the best in anything and just have to be good enough for users to want to use your product for a specific purpose, and improve the product or add more to cater to that client base over time. I believe LVT has the ability to stay ahead or on par with its competition as they invest quite a lot into R&D and this amount has been growing. Their product range has also been refined over time. Where they can improve on is marketing and PR.

IMO, This market will grow as offices become more decentralised due to WFH. Intranets are not dead as there is still a need for centralised information distribution. There is increased competition in this space which is backed by VC funds in recent years.

This is all my opinion of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.