ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

Hey Nervous,We're all over the waiting so it prompted me to...

1. 36,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hey Nervous,

We're all over the waiting so it prompted me to think about where I see our investment going this year.

Given management's reluctance to share info ( for corporate reasons ? ) I feel the crucial development will be STO's FID. One way or another , what their plans are should provide some direction for the future of ESG. The only spanner in the works would be if STO were to delay their decision on the FID . Pretty unlikely however not out of the question.

The second milestone should be the revelation of the reserve upgrades. They can't keep them secret forever however I suspect STO unfurling their LNG plans will prompt some action from ESG to add value to the company in case of a takeover offer .In the meantime , I'm not expecting too much from ESG management.

The FID is supposedly only 2 months away ( I think ) so that is the main focus for me . Once that appears then I'll reassess after listening to ESG's response.

Of course something from left field could appear ( concept plans , gas sales deal with someone else , ann of reserve upgrade ) but I'm not holding my breath for those. So as far as being sick of waiting , I guess it's another 2 months the way I see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.