GWR 8.05% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

As I said your questions incoherent and dollars lost are...

1. 1,464 Posts.
    As I said your questions incoherent and dollars lost are rhetorical, that is I have genuinely asked a question for which I have no answer and you have asked a question of me which you know I cannot answer OR ELSE I WOULD NOT HAVE ASKED IT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

I am not the filibuster here- you two form part of a small but vocal pro FAS group who have nothing to say about an announcement from FAS apparently lauding their discoveries and everything to say positively about actions that have reduced your share price from 1.85 to the chinese investor to $1.70 prior to the meeting and $1.45 today. You're all cock o'the hoop on the success you collectively have claimed of reducing the share price by between 20 and 30% depending upon whether you're part of the incrowd or part of the new chinese faithful investor/customer!

Have some common sense, it can't be in the interests of a company at a meeting to reduce its share price in this manner, this is one would reasonably say the reason to invest in a company, not so it can ramp the price by announcements by 10% and then take away 30% the day after a meeting.

You've got two problems pulling the wool over the collective investor's eyes, you're running out of wool and also out of ideas.

(Reminder" Quickly look up Filibuster")

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.007(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.499K 43.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 48162 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.