GWR 8.05% 8.0¢ gwr group limited

Otto,Firstly, the share price has not plunged dramatically as...

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Otto,

Firstly, the share price has not plunged dramatically as you would have as believe, it's just slightly below what it was before PMM was forced to buy back up to 19%+. I believe PMM's on market purchases were the sole reason for the dramatic increase last week. As such, the price was always going to drop back down to a more realistic price this week as the demand for the stock decreased.

Secondly, I'm not the one tying GWR and FAS together, I veiw each of them as seperate entities and I believe I have posted as such in the past several times. I'm discussing GWR on this thread and FAS on the FAS thread. I am neither Pro nor anti FAS, I am a holder of both stocks and would like to see a profit from both.

As for running out of wool, I actually work in the wool industry, so I can assure you I have plenty available if need be. But I find no need to try to decieve people about GWR or FAS, as there is no gain in it for me. I'm a small investor and the only gain I will make is if the companies are allowed to progress about their business. then and only then will I get any benefit from either company. So how you can think I have some alterior motive is beyond me.

My views in regard to PMM are just that, my views. I stated I was against the back door takeover attempt and gave my reasons. Just because they are different to your views, doesn't make them right or wrong, only time will tell that. What I do know, is that the majority of shareholders voted in the same manner as I did. Hence I would surmise that we were of like mind in our feelings towards PMM.

Now I've answered your questions, it's your turn to answer mine. Do you or do you not hold stock in GWR and FAS. If not, why do you continue to downramp both stocks. If you do hold stock, how do you think you will improve your share value with the continuious negative posting?

have a nice day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.007(8.05%)
Mkt cap ! $25.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.0¢ 8.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.499K 43.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.