GWR 1.16% 8.7¢ gwr group limited

who is capping and who is buying, page-19

1. 868 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    Otto,

Thank you for responding to my question regarding your ownership of shares. As to my so called blind faith in the FAS management, I am not a religious person, I do not follow blindly on faith, rather I see a bigger picture. Yes, mistakes have been made, as they are in any company. No one can predict the future. But one thing that can be predicted is human nature. Greed, is one of those human emotions that dictate peoples actions.

If you sit back, look at the big picture and the people who have their capital invested. It's not hard to see that there is more going on than is visable.

FAS is undervalued big time, be it by design or by external influence. Investors are taking advantage of it and are taking the opportunity to acquire bigger holdings. I see it as a game of chess. throw in a few diversions, sacrifice a pawn or two, let the opponent think they have you on the ropes. then check mate.

I'll start to worry when, and only when the major players start to offload their holdings. As long as they hold fast I'll do the same. If I was a day trader, I probably wouldn't touch FAS at all, but as a long term investor, I believe they'll deliver the goods some time down the track.

But only time will tell, and until then, I'll stick to my game plan and hope that the future smiles in my direction. If I wasn't prepared to take a risk, I wouldn't have backed an exploration company, I would have pumped my money into BHP or Rio Tinto. The risk is higher, but so are the rewards.

Have a nice day
    Sir Incognito

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GWR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.001(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $27.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.7¢ 8.7¢ 8.7¢ $3.507K 40.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 109687 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.18am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GWR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.