SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Who is capping?

1. 2,150 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    We have resumed the normal routine but with a bit more vigour from opponents this time, i am referring to the continual loading up of the sell line just above to cap the share price!

As you are all aware it has happened for 6 months that i have noted but seems to be amping up lately, i dont see complete responsibility with the shorts as the consistent good news and subsequent prices rises would already have them covering regularly and there must be better targets than us with the strength here!

Now as of today we have the 3 lines above 34c, 34.5c and 35c all being loaded with well over a million shares each, question is who and why? We all suspect we know why but who and when will it come to light?

ID needs to get some longterm gas contracts signed to protect us from being taken over well below value, i expect we will see several agreements signed but they need to be longterm and for large volumes, watch us fly then but will it be enough to increase value and hold our predators at bay?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.