VNX 0.00% 0.0¢ vonex limited

Hi I do not know what you mean when you say "where did the money...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Hi
    I do not know what you mean when you say "where did the money go". What money are you talking about please? If it is the $5million raised earlier then that is simple to answer... All the $5million was returned to the investors.
    Now the company is out again raising the $5million. Simple to get Oper8tor finished and working capital for the wholesale, retail arm of Vonex plus future listing costs.

Share can be bought and sold off market by way of a off market transfer. If you want to sell your shares I suggest you get in touch with the company and tell them you want to buy or sell some Vonex shares. Tell them the amount and the price to sell or buy at. They will then ask around for you and once a buyer/seller have been found they can be introduced to you.
    If the company do not want to get involved in this, Post it on Hotcopper what you want to do and then if it is allowed by Hotcopper owners they will not moderate you.
    This is my suggestion and I do not speak on behalf of Vonex or Hotcopper.. I am just a little old shareholder of ASX listed stocks and privately owned stocks

Cheers
    Sales
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VNX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.