KCN 0.80% $1.25 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Who is delusional?, page-11

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 187
    Foresight is also a wonderful thing. Did anyone forecast this amazing DOW rally? A lot of market analysts have stated that the rally has gone on for too long and ended up short covering.

KCN strategic prerogative had the time was to diversify away from Thailand. They chose two Australian assets.

Can anyone say that they predict the price of gold with any reasonable accuracy?

Just humour me and say that KCN had incredible foresight and hoarded their cash waiting for the bottom of the market. Investors would say what on earth are you hoarding your cash, why didn't you diversify your risk? Do you know of any gold mining company that has their stated strategy of hoarding their cash waiting for the bottom of the market?

Only one Australian gold company has done well with their acquisitions and they have risen from the bottom of the market i.e. taken over asset from the majors. And that company is NST. I am sure if ask NST if they were good predictors of the gold price, I think they would say no. Ok maybe say some intuition on the cycle... but then again did anyone put a bet on the length of the Dow rally?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
-0.010(0.80%)
Mkt cap ! $320.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.25 $1.27 $1.25 $265.0K 211.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 21778 $1.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.27 3020 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.