KCN 1.72% $1.43 kingsgate consolidated limited.

Mida you are correct based purely on judging KCN's performance,...

1. 1,223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    Mida you are correct based purely on judging KCN's performance, its board track record on M&A was a stuff up, I think the estimated value you calculated was $450m. But if you gave the current board an extra few months to resolve settlement with Zurich $200m and give a year to develop Nueva Esperanza, which could be a company maker. After all the current board did develop Chatree as a greenfields mine, where others before have tried and fail, which made KCN at its height a $1bn+ cap company, $11 sp, based on track record I cant see why they can't do it again.

What is MTR's track record on M&A and for that matter developing mines? But is this relevant to the board spill?

I think not! This boardroom spill is about KCN right to pursue legal recourse.

So far what have seen from the video interview the CEO of MTR has blamed KCN for the mine closure (to that effect) and accused KCN to some effect..vicious or keen litigators. To be honest, I only watch the video for a couple minutes before switching it off. Did he articulate clearly how he intends to fund the re-start of the mine, considering there is only $15m cash left? Did he articulate how he will deal with the protesters and their class action and most importantly what is he going to do about this black substance that has suddenly appeared in the river canal?

I believe that KCN employees (Akara resources) and management has operated the Chatree at the highest standard of environmental, safety and ethical standard. And that the arbitration process would have vindicated KCN employees and shareholders!
    Last edited by ecker: 20/11/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KCN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.