LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Who is dumping, page-117

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Ha good one iux, worth a try huh?

We spoke a bit about it last week. Accumulation of late, no doubt. Tree shaking, running some stops. No sweat, that's the market.

A big fish IMO allowing the profit takers off the train. Any day I see it trading above 6c i see as bullish. The longer it does so, the better the base, we've had great volume come aboard the train above that level and sets us up nicely for future movements.

We can't go parabolic forever, needs to take a breather sometimes. See off the traders and attract new investors. If I were on the sidelines I'd be watching these dips very closely.

@maxi1981 hmm I do love good conspiracy but not sure about the RIO one. As @2Chance said, the big dogs have their owns teams of Mettalurgists and like to keep R &D in house.

As for them taking over GXY, couldn't be a bad thing for us. But I'd be surprised if that were to happen. I wouldn't completely rule out RIO taking out SQM and KDR's Mt Holland in the process. But who knows, it's a positive that our industry is getting the big sector leaders sniffing around.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $29.70K 15.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
125 273223390 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 32741268 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.