LPD 33.3% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

Who is dumping, page-35

1. 432 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I still don't see a good reason for any Long-term holder to dump their new shares AFTER the 09 Nov rights issue, or even now for that matter (Traders and CPS-underwriter are another story).
    It was quite clear (even with hindsight-blinding goggles on) that prices had reached a high, at least temporarily, in the hype of the RI.
    Unless you were worried that additional announcements would put another booster under the SP (which still applies now, I'd have to say), there is no (new) reason to believe that sale price immediately after 09 Nov would be any higher.

The shares that resulted in your RI entitlement have been available for sale since mid-October. _IF_ you were going to sell, why wait for the new shares to hit your account?
    The only special case is if you anticipate needing a CGT discount on a major profit across your entire holding before Nov 2019, so wanted to keep your 'old' shares.

Anyway, it seems to that that _IF_ someone was intending to sell:
    o 'smart money' would have already sold earlier.
    o CPS / LIT would have sold what they could, or at least what they wanted to sell (perhaps that what we see 08 NOV).

If we see a further drop after 09 Nov in direct relation to the the Rights Issue I'll eat my hat and wonder why they don't teach people to THINK anymore.

Let me know if you think I'm barking up the wrong tree.
    I've posted this question before but haven't found a suitable answer yet.
    Won't post it again ;-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $17.17M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $12.18K 6.094M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
156 135017912 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74880179 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.