I agree Nickoo.........it's definitely a stock pickers market...

1. 1,200 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I agree Nickoo.........it's definitely a stock pickers market and the stocks worth investing in are few and far between. That's the art,eh!! Many of the better ones that get thru my criteria (eg TRG........months ago) I have discounted due to poor liquidity and you know as well as I do that if someone decides they want to buy/sell a stock like TRG it moves faster one way or the other. I prefer liquidity though so my stops don't end up taking the price down to nothing........although I must admit I have some CAT from a few months back that's in a similar boat.

When I said I'm below target I'm around 30% up for the year so far so I can't complain but I was referring more to the people out there who normally do OK in a sideways market and aren't in the top few % of traders........they are getting a huge wake up call at the moment. Doesn't bother me........I cut my teeth on the SPI futures for 5 years so I know what it's like to have a bad run and this market (or any stock trading) is very tame in comparison!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.