Whilst I agree banks are a good investment, there are also other...

1. 390 Posts.
    Whilst I agree banks are a good investment, there are also other companies that the economy relies on. At the moment the only stocks that are performing are the banks, and I would question how long can this go on for. What happens to Superfunds, managed funds, etc. the performance has been disappointing for the past two years. At present there seems to be no direction in the market. I know many people who have pulled out of managed funds because they have seen their capital deteriorate over two years and have had enough. I also know for a fact that many superfunds have pulled out large amounts of money sitting on the sideline for sometime now. The average person has lost confidence in the credibility of management, brokers, institutions, etc. on advice given and stock recommendations. Until confidence is restored in the share market with fund managers supporting stocks, this environment will continue. The crisis overseas and continuous negative media coverage on companies has only worsened this situation.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.