ZMM 0.00% 1.1¢ zimi limited

Who is Frogster ?, page-2

1. 578 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 84
    Am I a plant? No. We've been through this before. I'm a long term shareholder (5 years+) holding a reasonable number of shares, nothing more, nothing less. I am not, and never have been, paid by WHL or any of it's associates in respect of anything I say on here, or indeed, for any other reason. I DO speak regularly with DR by virtue of the fact that I have taken the time to build a courteous relationship with him. He knows where they've done the wrong thing (IMHO) and if you have been reading my posts on this company over the years you will know that it is far from to true to say they have all been supportive ones.

Perhaps we should ask who you are? Your first post on Hotcopper was on 25/9/14, and you've made 9 posts since then. All comments have been on WHL, and all have been negative ones. Are you a downramper? Maybe working for an interested industry player? You've been spooking the idea that AWE will not participate in p67 pretty much all the way through. It seems odd to spook shareholders on a stock that your disclosure says you hold, and that you rate as a buy. Perhaps you have the agenda here.

What major items will WHL be funding in the Seychelles in the next 12 months?
    Do you dispute that if Ophir decides to drill that WHL will receive a further $2m in back costs?
    Are you aware that the $1.8m in restricted funds is largely to cover P67 December quarter E&E commitments? It is NOT ringfenced from the December spend you refer to.
    Are you aware that the $3.2m facility was drawn against the US$2.95m receivable due from TAP for it's p67 option, and this receivable is due by 31/3/2015 (i.e. 4 months away)
    Agreed the rights issue was a disappointment, but it is not over yet - there are still shortfall shares floating around, and good news flow could see these placed (shortfall is open till 24/12/14)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.393M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 22074 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 38590 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.