ZMM 15.8% 1.6¢ zimi limited

Who is Frogster ?, page-5

1. 1,910 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 104
    with 80% of the rights issue shares plus the related options sitting with the broker, at a time that third party decisions remain to be made on both projects, i think it is nicely primed to get sorted in the best possible manner... the timing... the projects... the sp... although whn has previously dissapointed, they only have to talk awe into taking on 30% of the two-drill program for la bella and another heavier weight to do likewise ending up with some 10 to 15% freecarry till production ? or similar... it would be earmarked for late 2015 drilltime but in reality will not be done until second half of 2016... so i cannot see why these companies would not take it on... its somewhat peanuts for these other companies, and i wonder if some of their main people could be enticed with some sophistianoda shares seeing that theres plenty looking for an owner

as well as that, the seychelles 3d seimic results no doubt should be interesting... if the la bella results are anything to go by... also with oil price potentially pausing its plunder by yrend perhaps a few positives line up and the whn sp sits somewhere above 1c come xmas time...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.