AGS 0.00% 17.5¢ alliance resources limited

Who is going to buy AGS?, page-53

1. 7,932 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 418
    Moseley
    Going to the AGM etc did help me. I learnt more there than, reading posts on here. imo
    What it did was made me realise was that the only way we as shareholders could get full value was for the return of the asset (100%)
    Many a time I posted that, along with, at the bottom of some of my posts "How strong is our Case?"
    I could see many posters posting the opposite to me and setting themselves up for a fall, which in this game is very costly sometimes and depressing.

Sure everytime Management spoke about the Court case they came across as taking it all the way. Things change sometimes. I cant say they lied until we know the reasons for the latest development.
    And sure Management at AGM's and Presentations suggest that even if they only end up with 25% its a great asset to have.(Its documented) So what has happened?

Its been a nightmare few years now with the Japanese disaster driving the U price to the bottom and now AGS are hanging out the for sale sign for the 25%.

Doesn't make sense, does it.

I'll bet there will be a few more at the next AGM, if there are any Shareholders left besides the Directors.

Md

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.