RXM 0.00% 46.5¢ rex minerals limited

The coming months should have some golden news coming out of RXM...

1. 1,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 289
    The coming months should have some golden news coming out of RXM but the macro change with price of cu and people starting to generally be more cautious with impending global recession is not helping. Here in lies the opportunity for those with the gonads! Its a funny cycle. POC falling drastically effects bringing new mines on stream let alone any spending on exploration. The market can shut down supply side pretty fast. But gearing back up after a period like this just takes and eternity and if the great move to electrification continues, that demand curve is not going to be delayed. I'm looking to continue buying throughout this period. I look at my life and every electric power tool or petrol or diesel driven tool or implement I used to use, is now going electric with anything not electric a throw away. As a random sample of one there is no going back once one has experienced high quality electric. I can't see the trend reversing, whether it be tools or cars or buses or mining trucks self charging as they drop back down to the bottom of the mine. AIMHO DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.