RXM 0.00% 46.0¢ rex minerals limited

Who is going to get a bargain!, page-263

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 181
    That sounds fair, the ML is a bit less than 3000 Ha. I am trying to find reasons to give confidence in investing, there is a lot of information out there but seemingly like a few others the finer detail is overlooked. This PEPR expires next month, RXM havent commenced operations and so that document would not be able to be used for the project, that how it seems to me anyway.
    Surety of tenure, I cannot see where the company has shown that as fact, nor where funds for the bonds are coming from, required prior to commencement.
    If someone can point me in the direction of that information that would be a great help.

The PEPR doesn't not expire, its just a document to show how the lease will be protected and rehabilitated. There was a letter than went with the approved PEPR. My view on it is simple. The Minister has a lot of discretion. Especially when it comes to any potential damage to "investment attractiveness" based on some conditions that has arisen out of some middle level bureaucrat in the department.

The definition of commenced operations is so vague as to be meaningless according to the SA Mining Act 1971:

mining or mining operations means— (a) operations carried out in the course of prospecting, exploring or mining for minerals; or (b) without limiting paragraph (a), any operations by which minerals are recovered from any place or situation, including by recovering minerals from the sea or a natural water supply; or (c) on site operations undertaken to make minerals recovered from the site a commercially viable product, other operations involving such minerals, or other operations involving minerals brought on to the site of a mine for processing; or (d) operations carried out at a private mine; or (da) operations which are brought within the ambit of this definition by a determination of the Minister or by the regulations; or (db) operations for the rehabilitation of land on account of the impact of any operations under a preceding paragraph, or on account of a mine closure; or (e) operations that are directly related to any operations under a preceding paragraph,but does not include— (f) an investigation or survey under section 15; or (g) fossicking; or (h) the surface removal of loose rock material disturbed by agricultural operations;

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $360.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.5¢ 46.0¢ $432.3K 939.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 6353986 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
46.5¢ 8281167 53
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.