RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Sentiment plays a large part and can change very quickly. Nobody...

1. 394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 602
    Sentiment plays a large part and can change very quickly. Nobody wanted SFR stock not that long ago. I don't see much difference between Rex Minerals, and ARU or RNU -- except that the market is not paying attention to us at the moment. At some point that will change. I suspect a lot of discussion would be currently happening about RXM within the industry, and between our management and other companies behind the scenes.

Our resource isn't going anywhere. It's not like a smartphone chip patent/design that's being superceded by a faster, smaller design each day we're not in production. The copper will still be there in a year, or a thousand years' time and we'll continue to own the project.

I mean no disrespect to long term holders. I joined the RXM registrar only a couple of months ago. I totally understand the frustration from holders who have been here for years and know this company far better than I do.

My thesis is that it would be hard for even terrible management to stuff this up.

A tier one deposit, close to surface, tier one jurisdiction, close to port, with infrastructure in place, all permits in place, and an anticipated copper shortage ahead.

This from a Rex 2021 presentation although it's probably been used since:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4969/4969444-1163e0c574623811b59e5d58d733b89c.jpg

DeGrussa at #9 is gone. Carapareena at #2 and Prominent Hill at #6 will add to BHP's huge overall company reserves. Leaving Hillside at #2 not under the control of a significant player and a company market cap of only $140 million. I can't see any way of either the mine not going ahead, or it not being bought by a larger company; just to have in its back pocket for a rainy day. Or perhaps even just to stop the possibility of a competitor acquiring it.

Maybe I'm too much of an optimist

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.606M 3.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1149600 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2928247 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.