RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Who is going to get a bargain!, page-831

1. 15,246 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1346
    You're definately right on Barry Fitzgerlds publications he's less so than most.

WRT Perth. Not so much Advertizing hoardings. Theres buildings with huge sinage (naming rights) like BHP and Woodside that light up at night so I can see it coming on the freeway. They're in the city itself.

I'm in West Perth, that is contiguous say 2km away. What I love to spot is individual buildings of companies that do the work like Cube or SRK . They do the Consulting for minign engineering ang geology that flesh out the DFS's. Then there's the drillers like DDH1 and Perenti. There's also the head offices for oveseas Small Co's like Peninsula Peninsula & Altech. I have a couple outside my window, one was Western Areas that has just changes after T/O.

Then theres there really small companies, nacent and unlisted companies you see on the list of residents, as you enter buildings. I have a few in my building. You only really feel the lot of you know mining or mining is "in your DNA". I guess a bit like spotting Filmstars in Hollywood.

Certainly the town knows where their bread and butter is coming from and with the % of people working in mining we do seem to have a decent lobby. Simiar, to QLD but even Adelaide has elemets with Santos etc.

One other thing. There are bars and waterign holes where the brokers gather after work and swap storie on tips and raisings. Sometimes, before they hit the market. Black Toms bar 200m from my office was one was one. I don't frequent them and in Seminars I've seen meetigns when junior brokers have been highly prevalent. I can spot those who know SFA.

Adelaide can look forward to a bigger slice of all that (?) a with BHP's Cu mines and RXM.

Thank's for the question it's some colour I've wanted to add for a while.

All IMVHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $346.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
44.5¢ 45.0¢ 44.0¢ $1.606M 3.612M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1149600 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2928247 50
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.