RXM 0.00% 44.5¢ rex minerals limited

Who is going to get a bargain!, page-849

1. 15,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1334
    On the amount of information released so for not really. There are people saying not enough information for them to be able to produce a price target etc.

I'm not in that camp for a particular reason. That being, I cut the numbers quite a few times earlier. I know how important it is to get a sale price based on a value for stage 2 and if so, have as much attributed to JV partners particularly if you get less gearign than normal at 50% debt in the final deal.

I can see management are at the same conclusion and are doing what is required to achieve that. I can also see they are showing the good judgment and patience to knit together the best part of a fantastic deal under the conditions from all the elements they want. I didn't come to those conclusions out of thin air. It's from management disclosing the information in such a way as those who are experienced can interpret it I would expect seasoned analysts to do so but they have commercial priorities too. In due course, the elements will be revealed. There are people like ACB who know what a mighty mine it is going to be too and we'll get our share without the majors like BHP and RIO ripping off the best pieces like great white sharks.

Note too there's a bit a T/O defense in this early announcement.

Once again I apologize for my English, and communication skills but I can only communicate the issues as best as I can and communication involves both sender and receiver.

All IMVHO.
    Last edited by arsenic: 21/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $344.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.0¢ 45.0¢ 44.5¢ $605.2K 1.357M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1993388 44.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
45.0¢ 2657766 47
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.