RXM 1.85% 26.5¢ rex minerals limited

Who is going to get a bargain!, page-313

1. 44 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 35
    Completely agree with the comments above - there's many potential suitors within Aus. who will have the desire (and pockets) to easily swallow Rex.

I presume that a potential suitor would wish to develop Hillside on their own. If so, you'd have to expect the approach would be to wait until more variables become known or updated (i.e. resource clarity, cost expectations etc). From a buyer's perspective, it's in their interests to stay one step removed to let RXM spend the time/money assessing feasibility, then an offer can be lobbed when there is more clarity. From an operational perspective, they would want to buy at the inflection point which minimises risk but gives them control/synergy around assimilating Hillside with their own future plans.

In my opinion, this will be inevitable if the project is shown to be feasible - especially if we languish around current prices.. Every shareholder has a price for which they will depart with their shares - it then becomes important that the Board is resolute in securing a price which commensurately rewards us as shareholders. I think divesting Hog Ranch prior to this will be key - our two assets are much more valuable on a standalone basis and this also provides less ammunition for a buyer to low-ball shareholders.

Personally, I'm optimistic around our future despite the somewhat limited news-flow. We've seen companies across the nickel, lithium and copper landscapes play hardball with these bigger fish - and we've seen these bigger fish open their cheque books. Curious to hear other shareholder's take on the above and excited to hear what has to be said at today's AGM!
    Last edited by overjumped: 17/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RXM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $203.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.0¢ 27.5¢ 26.0¢ $200.2K 756.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 442 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 94298 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
26.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 5.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
27.3¢ 27.3¢ 26.0¢ 459622
Last updated 15.47pm 11/06/2024 ?
RXM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.