AVQ 0.00% 2.5¢ axiom mining limited

Look back through AVQ's presentations and you will find one from...

1. Io
    582 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 34
    Look back through AVQ's presentations and you will find one from 2016 with stated they would be shipping ore in March 2017, so on that timeline AVQ is over two years late and yet you claim RM is doing such a great job.  Looking at this objectively... at the moment AVQ has no funding in place to complete building the DSO operation at San Jorge.  They have not released their JORC resource from the recent drilling (they did not release a JORC resource from the drilling they did at San Jorge over a year ago...I wonder why not?).  AVQ have stated they have been talking to off takers for ages but still no deal (probably because they have not released their JORC resource for San Jorge).  Their fund raising is priced at 10c, so no one is going to put money into that and they survive now on the funds from their Magna financing deal which just pushes the share price in one direction and that is down.  I take my hat off to RM for keeping this alive for so long (and he has nearly a million reasons a year to keep it all going) but it is now crunch time and its hard to build a mine with no money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVQ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.