FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Who is going to the AGM?, page-29

1. 11,007 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1758
    Athena, I helped put James Mckay there with ML. The later resigned after 2 weeks, as he perceived a conflict of interest in his role. James stayed on and brought his team Swabby and Walker. Walker and Swabby also brought their own team. Swabby even leased her office to the company.
    All along James had been telling shareholders here how well the company was travelling. He would buy as many shares as he could if only he could. He had about 15 months to do it, during this time, not a single share has been bought by the directors. However they managed to spend almost all the company's funds like there was no tomorrow.
    They have all the shareholders behind them, they have all their own people to answer to, how dared they walk without putting up a fight, even if to defend their actions. By leaving with their tails between their legs only showed that they not faced up to their own actions or non actions during all the time in the company. We need an explanation from the previous board, if they have the integrity to do so. Not only the funds, but 15 months of our life, they have wasted during this time which could have been put to good use.
    Cannot understand the rational in sacking the national country manager, our only connections with the Malian authorities and the locals and seeking to run the business in Mali from distant Australia.
    Cannot understand their intentions in getting connections in Europe or elsewhere when the prime ministers were queuing up in China to do business. They have no idea how the lithium business works, the players in the market, how business was done. For me they are a definitely a failure in what they were doing from where I am sitting as a shareholder. They were not committed in what they were doing and I will never invest in any companies they are associated with.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.