FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

That's one of the most unresearched and ill-informed posts I've...

1. 43 Posts.
    That's one of the most unresearched and ill-informed posts I've ever read... anywhere. Wrong on every single point that you make.

Look, I'm not seeking to promote (or even cross-promote) KOD. What I have said, consistently, is that there is a strong economic case for merger and, with recent developments, an unassailable case based on the infrastructure. Mali Lithium (what does that tell you?) needs operational land with direct access to the road on which to put the processing plant, dams etc. KOD has that in abundance, both East and (adjoining Goulamina) West. Without that, Mali Lithium has to give up valuable resource land in order to be able to get access to the recently acquired back land, to the North East of its flagship tenement and create an exploitation nightmare in terms of accessing that. Also, the economics of a single processing plant should not escape anyone, surely? So too all of the other infrastructure, the expense of which can be shared were the two companies to merge in order to form a single company better entitled to call itself 'Mali Lithium' - without KOD that just smacks of grandiosity.

Let's wait and see what 30th June brings... unless we've already had the benefit of the talks that BGS had with MinMet, in the last Update ann? If that's so, we'll all know where the Chinese are taking both projects... into a forced merger, IMHO.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.