BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

who is going to the meeting, page-24

1. 2,176 Posts.
    SOB....Lange's face was a little stoney, and looked at the floor as the vote went up, but I definitely saw a slight pink flush to his face and a very slight movement to his lips....a great actor, but seemed really genuine and enthusiastic when I talked to him.

Crownies went down well....but not quite as cold as I would have liked....perhaps there will be Tim-Tams next AGM.

There were 6 bigwigs there...all our crew.

Asked how many Neppsys systems they currently have, and it seems they can run 2 side by side for large jobs and another 2 separately for smaller jobs....how many they actualy have and made up and ready to go was run aroud a little...

Some of the meeting will be on BRR, just the presentation I think.

I took a trading mate along, who doesn't own these shares, but was so impressed with Lange, he will be buying some today.

Lange also said Maquarie said it was a no-brainer for them...but of course that was at a much lower SP....he was a bit cagey on several questions, like more aquisitions, but all in all very willing to talk.

I asked about Clive during the meeting and it was probably the one question they were dreading, as it was a bit personal, but the explanation of his selling was handled extremely well, and the question just had to be asked.....I'm happy with the whole thing now.

On the take over front, they are doing a Richard Branson .... getting rid of the eejits, and sourcing competent company players.

IMO management is outstanding and doing a great job.

Quality company serving quality beer....that says it all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.