BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

who is going to the meeting, page-4

1. 586 Posts.
    Spicer if you happen to go to the meeting you might mention shareholders frustration with Christian's reporting or lack thereof, e.g.

Why wasn't the Indian contract separately announced instead of being buried in the body of a 40 page document re Share Placement. I consider it to be a significant break through as it was their first job there that we are aware of.

Likewise with Clive's resignation being buried in the announcement re Robert Scott's appointment to the board of director's. Clive's achievements rated 1 lousy sentence. Lange would not have a company to run without the brilliant Nepsys technology - give appropriate credit where it is due.

Why are we left to guess or find out second hand about the value of contracts e.g the latest GOM contract - Smart Investor Magazine gave us a clue to the value - $3 million?.

AGM anns last November on page titled "Corporate Highlights" - Items listed as "significant achievements" rated just a few words - if they were significant why wern't they worthy of separate announcements.

These are a few of the things I wish I were there to ask/complain about.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.