NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

So, because I'm not gushing about the amazing guaranteed future...

1. 449 Posts.
    So, because I'm not gushing about the amazing guaranteed future success of of NTU, I'm a "vulture" who "preys on mums and dads to make a living" and you "don't know how I sleep at night" Delusional much?

I'm a geologist based in WA, hence the interest in REs, and also spent 10 years in Japan until the early 2000s where I worked with a metallic alloys research and production team under one of the zaibatsu.

I've held some shares continuously for more than 20 years, but I've also traded a lot of shares in that time. I'm not really sure what your beef is with traders as opposed to investors.

It's hard to discuss detailed issues about NTU valuation because they are so far from production. The big issues on the pro side is that they have a great HREE mix, a low cost model to extract, and a small agile team. On the con side, their small size makes them more volatile, they're a fair way off having any REE to sell, and they have only a non-binding MOU for offtake.

I've seen plenty of juniors in similar positions - some do great, and some crash and burn. If you're the one able to unfailingly pick which ones do well and which don't, then you don't need to be on HC. I'm not able to pick it that well, so I try to maintain a healthy respect for the potential for loss, and read others' posts to see if I can get insight.

Please stop suggesting that I'm engaging in market manipulation. I'm not, and you're suggesting that I'm involved in an illegal activity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.