NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

who is holding the sp of ntu down ?, page-3

1. 5,436 Posts.
    longtermlegs ,
    In the absence of sophisticated ,and confidential information, we cannot tell who is the buyer .Good luck to them anyway. It spells confidence in NTU.

It is ENCOURAGING to see that someone has placed some big order to buy NTU and this order is in the hands of a broker( eg,the likes of COMSEC) using Automated computer system.
    This order is not FULLY displayed on the list of buys but part remains at the set price (top line) eg 16c.

A sell order with matching price (as the requested buy) is automatically executed by the computer before anyone else can see it .
    As such THE BIG ORDER is partially executed little bit at a time.
    The brokerage fees are ONLY paid when the BIG order is fully executed and not on each time that part of that order is executed.
    This explains how the small retailer cannot compete with the Big Boys by placing small orders at a time.

If using Iress , the number is 1487588931 same as my Comsec
    You find this number, in the 'detail window' , "R" click on DS and then show 'OrdNoHigh'.
    You cannot identify the broker ,but you can tell which broker is doing the buying and which is doing the selling .
    Currently ,1487588931 is doing most of the buying and minimal selling.
    Maybe someone else can simplify what i am trying to convey to you.

Hope this has been of some help .
    I believe I am on a good thing holding NTU.

It is not MANIPULATION it is Sophistication of Automated computers :) Yea Sure

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.