NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

mollybendium ,How long have you held any shares ?I don t believe...

1. 5,436 Posts.
    mollybendium ,
    How long have you held any shares ?
    I don t believe that you are new to know that the SP can easily be driven down by a handful of dollars.

It is a fact that THERE ARE NOT many buyers for NTU.
    IT is also a fact that the sellers are even more scares , which indicates to me that the investors are holding tightly.That is what is encouraging.
    INVESTORS are different breed to traders.

It does not mean that the investors SHOULD keep on buying to hold the SP up when they are holding a full load.
    Having said that i took the advantage of the "Do Gooder" who is holding the sp down and i bought more . I can afford to.Others may not be as lucky.

Thank you for selling your shares ,i could be the one who bought them.

Have you noticed that today s price closed 16 c ,when the top sell price was stuck on 17.5c all day
    Most likely any shares that came in at 16c were executed by automated computer before they hit the market.
    As such a second entity of the buyer could have put a sell of a handful of shares to register a drop in Sp at 16c.

Don t pretend that you don t know what goes on ? don t take me for a fool,please.

If you got nervous ,then you got lot of growing up to do before dealing in shares :)

I am having problem uploading an image to prove my point and to show you how trades are partially traded /removed etc

Don t waste my time ,but i hope my answer was useful to anyone concerned about the LOW sp.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.