NTU 0.00% 3.4¢ northern minerals limited

imhoI don't know what price you bought in at, but NTU has gone...

1. 449 Posts.
    imho

I don't know what price you bought in at, but NTU has gone from over a dollar 3 years ago to 16.5c today. How much of that decline do you think is due to manipulation and how much is actual decline in value?

If you're happy and comfortable with losing money as long as you're confident that the company is good and the share price has been driven down by conspiratorial market manipulators, then good luck to you. Personally, I tend to be happier when I make money, and unhappier when I lose money - regardless of whatever fantasy role-play I might engage in about the reasons.

I made good money on NTU buying in the low 40s and selling in the high 50s. I've since lost most of that gain by riding them down several times, but if I'd held I'd be sitting on a 65% loss.

NTU has a lot going for it, and I'll buy in again if price and progress are right, but all the posts saying "the cheque's in the mail" or "the money is in the bag" should be ringing alarm bells about people's overconfidence (or perhaps it's just good natured ramping) with this stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $200.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.4¢ $99.95K 2.937M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 554507 3.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 470727 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.