CNP 0.00% 4.0¢ cnpr group

Hi guys, we all just have to relax CNP will either pull thru or...

1. 10,474 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Hi guys, we all just have to relax CNP will either pull thru or it won’t. Stressing about it won’t help. Personally I hold a stack of these and my average would be just under 30c (VERY high 20's) so you can all do the maths. While I did buy the vast majority in the mid to low 20’s (as I posted) and topped up along the way I did also forget to sell for a very decent profit…LOL.

Actually in seriousness I also believe we will pull thru based on the fact the banks really don’t have any other options. CNP has always been a long term hold for me as I believe the real money will be made in the divi. Assuming we pull thru which you all know I believe or else I wouldn’t still be holding.

There’s obviously risk and as long as you have invested accordingly there really isn’t a problem. What I mean is that you don’t have all your eggs in one basket so to speak and you are aware of those risks. Good luck to holders all we need now is a decent asset sale or two, although a long term extension would also do the job.

The only real issue is if you believe in the story can you afford to have your investment tied up? That bit doesn’t worry me as CNP isn’t the major part of my portfolio but I can see how many holders are becoming frustrated. I think we will all be rewarded but we are going to need quite a bit of patience and BOS...LOL.

BTW someone can’t do maths or read it appears…LOL. That isn’t aimed at anyone here for the record. Have a great evening all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CNP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.