CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

who is holiding, page-17

1. 119 Posts.
    mmmmm guys i do alot of hunting Thar are one of my favorite animals but live at high altitude in the winter when they are at the most majestic. To hunt them you must first poor over maps talk to other hunters and generally do alot of homework.
    Then from the valley floor the animals are spotted a route must be planned...from the valley floor only so much can be planned as you cannot see what is contained within the path you have chosen until you start walking it.

As you move towards your destination there are challanges put in front of you that sometimes can be very trying like getting Bluffed and having to deviate your course, windfall that can tire the most active man, humps and dips or the weather can change sometimes even to the point of spending the night out ....I see the market and CVI in the same vein and I am not giving up yet just spending the nite out got plenty of food and a warm sleeping bag and the mountain is still there. Most of all Mark Smyth is my guide one that I am very happy with

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.