M4M 0.00% 2.6¢ macro metals limited

Who is IK Holdings Ltd, page-109

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 197
    How the EGM might be played out if it was in court....

Judge Bloggs presiding in the matter of "the requisitioners v Kogi Directors Carrol, Tilley and Wood.

Judge Bloggs: Mr Jones representing Carrol,Tilley and Wood, can you please present your evidence.

Mr Jones: Thank you your honour. I present for your perusal minutes of Kogi Iron board meetings clearly showing proper corporate governance has been adhered to at all times including Mr Carrol and Tilley abstaining from any discussions or voting with regard to Terrain Capital. I further tend phone records, email records and bank statements regarding the 10 cent capital raising of 2nd February, 2018. Included in these records your honour are details of 5 requisitioners taking part in the raising and details of contact made with Mr Thackray and Whiteley who did not participate in the raising ( confirmed to me by Terrain Capital). The capital raising was the most successful raising since the company listed raising $2 million with 80% of participants being Kogi shareholders.

Judge Bloggs: (after viewing the evidence) This evidence is very compelling and comprehensive and tends to completely refute the claims of the requisitioners Mr Jones.

Judge Bloggs: Mr Smith representing the requisitioners, can you please present your evidence.

Mr Smith: We have no evidence your honour.

Judge Bloggs: What! You have no evidence! What are you doing in my courtroom wasting my time and Kogis money! I order in favour of Kogi directors, Carrol, Tilley and Wood and further order the requisitioners to pay all costs associated with this action.

Mr Smith: thank you Judge Bloggs and I wish to advise that we reserve the right on behalf of Carrol, Wood and Tilley and Kogi Iron Ltd to seek damages at a later date.

End.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add M4M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $93.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.7¢ 2.6¢ $70.01K 2.688M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 655066 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 943414 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
M4M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.